Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coin Roll Hunting Blues

After searching more boxes of half dollars then I would like to admit.  I come up almost completely empty handed.  I feel it is necessary to mention silver is still out there for the taking.  If you are one of the lucky few who find themselves in a location that is yielding good silver percentages, congrats to you!  

This was the first box I searched and thought I was in for a good night of roll hunting.  Take a close look at the picture to see why I thought I was in for a good night.  By the end of the night I learned that I would only be rewarded 1 silver coin for my multiple hours of work.


I really hope that I see some better results in the next weeks.  And too all you who are posting those awesome Silver Roll returns (you know who you are) I'm totally jealous.  Congrats and keep it up!

~ JobIII

Stay updated on all the latest and greatest:
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Found my first Franklin yesterday! it wasn't an ender though! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm jealous, I have not found any silver in weeks. I'm looking forward to the next 40%.

    ReplyDelete