Sunday, February 25, 2024

My First Coin Submission to PCGS

Hi All!

My potential 1983 copper penny, that was found several years ago while I was removing any zinc cents from the copper pile, is FINALLY getting ready to ship to be authenticated at PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Services). 

And making use of the 8 free grading vouchers that comes with a Platinum PCGS membership. I decided it made financial sense to send 8 coins with the possible mint error penny. Shipping more coins at once, helps reduce overall costs associated with professional authentication and grading. 

The coins selected include:

1913 Barber Half Dollar
1895 O Barber Dime
(3) 2021 P Peace Dollars
(3) 2021 P Morgan Dollars

Until I have enough coins to submit for bulk grading, I am keeping the submissions to coins that I believe have a value above $100. 



Happy Hunting Everyone!!!
~JobIII

Stay updated on all the latest and greatest:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Follow us on Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment